Candidates will be responsible for managing multiple freestanding retail projects and must be able to coordinate all construction processes from bidding, project management to tenant turnover.
Experience required in managing multiple general contractors and consultants; proven ability to work with major national retailers.
This position requires interaction with multiple internal departments to include Leasing, Development and Real Estate.
Critical Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Ability to review scopes of work contained in letters of intent for each site and prepare construction budgets and schedules for contracts
- Ability to manage all aspects of the construction bid process, negotiate and award construction contracts
- Perform on-site project management and resolve problems while maintaining project schedules
- Ability to coordinate and work with utility companies, architects, engineers, and jurisdictional organizations to maintain the construction schedule
- Ability to manage multiple resources within a given project, adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Ability to ascertain and solve construction issues early in the construction schedule
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Performs project close out procedure based on national retailer requirements