Zaremba Group, LLC has an immediate need for a Site Selection Representative based at our corporate office in Lakewood, Ohio.
Zaremba Group has been developing retail projects across the United States for over 50 years with more than 14 million square feet and 750 single-tenant projects developed to date. We are looking for the right individual who will assist in creating income and value for the company through site selection and dealmaking. You must be able to source and gain control of sites that match our client’s location criteria.
Responsibilities include the following:
The Company currently has retailer clients that are expanding throughout the U.S. The desired person would focus on site selection and must have experience in retail site acquisitions; an ability to manage projects from site identification through purchase; and a basic working knowledge of due diligence and construction requirements. It is critical that the person has on-point experience; worked and is familiar with a variety of markets; have exceptional interpersonal skills; and is able to juggle multiple projects concurrently under pressure.
Qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Urban Studies, Management or related field
- Two to Five years of experience in site selection and acquisition
- High degree of personal initiative and judgment
- Ability to understand and negotiate legal documents
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- Strong communication, sales and writing skills
- Word and Excel skills
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.